a joint serracho-pime production:
Local parent and conspiracy theorist Stephanie MORALES Erickson is ready to blow the lid off the Orange County Yellow/Brown AXIS. She also, apparently, spends her free time googling herself to see if she's famous on the internets yet. Recently, her search turned up this throw-away post from the serrach and she was not pleased.
Here's the fun parts of the, rather long, email that she sent to the serrach (editors notes are parenthetical, like this one!)-
- Hello El Tonto!!! (i'm guessing she's practiced insults in a variety of languages as most minority groups seem to be out to get her)
- I did not say anything to the LA Times, I did e-mail Mai Tran but of course she does not want to know the truth so I am taking my proof of unethical behavior to others.(mmmm folks just can't handle the truth i guess)
- I received information that leads me to believe that the process of selecting the superintendent in question had been flawed, bias and undisclosed to all trustees.(here's a link to that article. imagine the nerve of those people being nice to each other!)
- The fact that Latinos and Vietnamese have been attending board meetings pertaining to the superintendents position (tin foil hat alert) leads me to believe that maybe there are people in ths district or on the board that know Dr. Lam and are working together to promote a hispanic-vietnamese agenda tht does not represent 100 percent of all WSD students.(can you believe the nerve of these minorities--they actually attended a school board meeting...in a district that is 33% Asian, 38% Latino, and 22.5% White!!!)
- I hope you five trustees pursue and achieve aquiri;ng (sic) an honest, competant (and...sic), qualified and experienced superintendent as soon as possible (apparently, this part is from the letter she sent to the school board, i'm guessing they used their red pens on it extensively).
- as an American who's ethnicity is Mexican, French and English I am sick of people who whine about racisim (you think this is SUPPOSED to be ironic?) when they should be pursuing their life as an AMERICAN, that's if they (....wait for it.....) are here legally (you just KNEW that was coming).
but that's not all. we decided to do a little googling ourselves and found a couple more to add to stephanie's greatest hits collection. it turns out her theory about the dreaded Yellow/Brown AXIS is not the only conspiracy on her mind:
Stephanie Erickson, whose son attends school in the district, told the LA Times. "This is about preventing a law that allows the homosexual agenda in the classroom...Someone has to have the courage to take this fight on." (it seems everyone has an agenda cept poor old downtrodden stephanie MORALES erickson.. AMERICAN! (here legally)).
When three of the five Westminster school board trustees objected to the state of California's new policy on gender she was quoted in an OC Register article saying "What should sex and gender have to do with money the district receives?". Umm, I guess the district has to comply with state laws if it wants funding...
To recap; the homos, hispanics, asians, hispanic-asian agenda
promoters, and Mirriam Webster, are on Stephanie MORALES Erickson's hit
list. Can you handle the truth? (cross posted at the serrach)
To recap; the homos, hispanics, asians, hispanic-asian agenda promoters, and Mirriam Webster, are on Stephanie MORALES Erickson's hit list. Can you handle the truth?
(cross posted at the serrach)